Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Your Seat
Study tables on the main floor are available for individual PC students to reserve during library hours.
Please be prepared to show your PC student ID and to wear a mask to enter the building. The Library continues to follow social distancing precautions.
- Reservations can be made
- just-in-time (depending on availability) - even as you step onto campus!
- well in advance (through the end of the semester)
- You can reserve up to 15 hours per week.
Using Your Reserved Seat
- Plan to show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled start time or your reservation will automatically cancel.
- When you arrive, check-in at the Information Desk with a library staff member.
- Computers are for academic use.
- Furniture has been arranged to maintain social distancing; please help us keep it that way.
Making a Reservation
- Reservations default to 75 minutes (maximum) but can be shortened by 15-minute increments.
- Expect an email confirmation to your MEID@maricopa address.
- Library staff will help you check in when you arrive and can direct you to your table/seat.
Six seats (T1 - T6) are available for individual students.
Work surfaces and chairs are disinfected after each use.
Questions? Please contact library staff at 602-285-7473 during phone hours (Mondays-Thursdays 9:30am to 7pm; Fridays 9:30am to 1pm)