Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Your Computer
We have 15 computer stations (14 PCs and 1 Mac) available for PC students to reserve during library hours.
Making a Reservation:
- Reservations default to 75 minutes (maximum) but can be shortened by 15-minute increments.
- Expect an email confirmation with the "name" of your computer station and check-in code.
- Library staff will help you check-in when you arrive and can look up the "name" of your seat.
Please be prepared to show your PC student ID and to wear a mask to enter the building.
Using Your Reserved Computer:
- Plan to show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled start time or your reservation will automatically cancel.
- When you arrive, check-in at the Information Desk with a library staff member.
- Computers are for academic use.
- Reservations can be made
- just-in-time (depending on availability) - even as you step onto campus!
- well in advance (through the end of the semester)
- You can reserve up to 15 hours per week.
Each computer workstation is equipped with a webcam.
Headsets with mics are available.
Computer stations, desk surface, and chairs are cleaned with disinfectant after each use.
Library Computer Lab Floorplan
Questions? Please contact library staff at 602-285-7473 during phone hours (Mondays-Thursdays 9:30am to 7pm; Fridays 9:30am to 1pm)